Ruptured discs, spondylolisthesis, and other collision-related injuries are not the only conditions that your trusted car accident chiropractor in Royal Palm Beach can treat. Dr. Mammales and his team of health professionals can also alleviate various ailments that cause or contribute to serious health issues.
6 Common Conditions Chiropractors Can Help with
Most people rely on over-the-counter medication to ease common ailments. Others simply endure the pain. This should not always be the case. Comprehensive chiropractic care helps manage and prevent daily aches. Several sessions with a trained car accident chiropractor in the 33411 area will do wonders to ease these ailments:
- StressWhen left unmanaged, stress can cause or amplify various health conditions. For instance, it can contribute to muscle tissue damage and high blood pressure (BP). Stress also slows down the recovery rate and weakens the immune system.
Chiropractors help diminish stress by releasing muscle tension, one of the effects of chronic stress. This prevents uneven pressures throughout the bone structure, nerve irritation, and spinal misalignment. Chiropractic sessions also enhance blood circulation and improve the body’s healing processes.
- Neck PainA chiropractor in the 33411 area can ease neck aches with spinal adjustments. In fact, studies show that this type of treatment can relieve neck pain better than most medications. It also enhances the individual’s range of motion and flexibility.
- Back AcheMost people who go to chiropractors for lower back pain relief often ask for more sessions after their initial appointment due to the treatment’s efficacy. Those who underwent chiropractic care experience reduced pain intensity, better mobility, and improved balance. Regular chiropractic therapy amplifies these benefits. Chiropractors deliver these results by manipulating the spine to remove tension, eliminate muscle scar tissue, and ease the pain.
- HeadacheStudies show that chiropractic care helps relieve tension headaches, especially those that start in the neck. Chiropractic doctors adjust the spine to diminish the joint irritation and muscle tension that cause or contribute to the pain. They also help their patients reduce the risk of migraines with expert advice on posture, exercise, and ergonomics.
- WhiplashThis happens when the neck and head come to an abrupt stop after being flung forward.
It often occurs after car accidents, cycling accidents, and falls. Signs of whiplash, which include stiffness, blurred vision, and dizziness, can take hours or days to manifest. Since they are common symptoms, they are often mistaken for other injuries and addressed improperly —so much so that some sufferers endure their impact for months.
A car accident chiropractor in Royal Palm Beach can diagnose and treat whiplash correctly from the get-go, preventing recurring aches in the long run.
- High Blood PressureWhile chiropractic care is no alternative to a healthy lifestyle when it comes to BP management, adding it to your healthcare habits helps. A study found that a single chiropractic session has the same effect as taking two BP medicines at once for people with high blood pressure and a misaligned neck vertebra. Since the treatment is all-natural, undergoing it regularly doesn’t come with any long- term side effects.
Combat Common Ailments with Chiropractic Care
Manage and prevent common health issues better with the help of your Royal Palm Beach chiropractor. Let Cobblestone & Spine and Joint Institute help you fight stress, headaches, and other ailments with holistic and all-natural chiropractic solutions. Our team is led by renowned chiropractor Dr. Mammales, so rest assured that you’re in good hands.
Maintain your physical wellness with holistic chiropractic care. Call us now at 561-753-2225 to set an appointment.