If you are suffering from extreme pain, it is best to seek help from your local chiropractor in 33411 immediately. Whether it is sudden neck pain, a headache, or a car accident injury, you shouldn’t take your body condition for granted. Through chiropractic treatment, you will get the best possible solution for your body pain; one that quick pain relief cannot provide.
Choose Wellness with the Help of Our Local Chiropractor
At Cobblestone Spine & Joint Institute, we offer diverse chiropractic treatment services to help you get rid of nagging pain. Led by Dr. Mammales, our resident chiropractor, our team of licensed therapists will help you recover in both body and mind. Among the services offered in our clinic in 33411 are:
While different from a chiropractic practice, massage therapy also alleviates pain. Many chiropractic treatments also include massage therapy, as the two are complementary practices.
Common soft tissue massage options we offer are:
- Swedish Massage: The most common type of massage. The masseuse applies five unique strokes to ease your muscles and stimulate blood circulation.
- Myofascial Release: Also known as deep tissue massage, it is used to alleviate muscle surface tension and relieve the pain between muscle groups.
- Trigger Point Therapy: This type of massage targets “muscle knots” or sensitive spots in soft tissue. It includes rubbing on these knots to relieve them.
- Sports Massage: Ideal for athletes but applicable to anyone, sports massage centers on knotted muscles, sore joints, and other aches from workouts or training.
Auto Accident Evaluation
In Florida alone, there were 400,000 car crashes last year—one of the highest rates in the US. If you get involved in a car accident, you may already have hidden scar tissue and muscle tears without you knowing it. Even if you experience a minor rash, you need to visit a car accident chiropractor in the Royal Palm Beach area for immediate evaluation. You can opt to continue treatment with them, or ask to be referred to a medical doctor for the $10,000 Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage.
Like massage, physical therapy complements chiropractic care. Physical Therapy helps rehabilitate the body by promoting your ability to restore body function, lessen pain, and prevent future injury. Some of the overall benefits of PT include:
- Better Posture
- Improved mobility and stretching
- Stronger and more supple muscles
- Reduced pain
Total Body Transformation
Aside from helping alleviate pain, we also offer fitness programs dedicated to strengthening the body’s resistance to injury. These goal-oriented programs adhere to a strict regimen designed to transform the body and bring out a healthier you. This transformation routine is inclusive of the following:
- Nutrition education
- Cardio and resistance training
- Chiropractic, massage and physical therapy
With a combination of these elements, rapid body transformation can happen in a matter of weeks!
Trust Cobblestone Spine & Joint Institute
Being a chiropractor originally meant working on the proper alignment of the spine and skeletal structure. However, roles evolve, and overall wellness means incorporating other facets of health and fitness.
Cobblestone Spine & Joint Institute is more than your chiropractor in Royal Palm Beach; we are an institution that cares deeply about your well-being. If you’re in need of relief for physical pain or reviving your strength and resistance, we’re here to help! Call us at 561-753-2225, or fill out the contact form on our website for inquiries.